Hey FOLKS !!!

General forum for Dark Omen guild members.
evilspawn

Hey FOLKS !!!

Postby evilspawn » Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:47 pm

Hey, just thought I would check out the ole Dark Omen board. Funny watching you guys switching MMORPG's ha !!

I played COH for a while also, I now removed it and cancelled account. I got bored.

Evilspawn is now owned by a former Guildie (Dawntreaders). Shaman named Uggok, some might remember him.

Playing Dungeon Seige now, just finishing up some expansion , I forget the name.

So a few a you still playing EQ on morden rasp? Almost makes me want to create another account.

Finally found a job a month ago, was out of work for about 6 months - was close to selling the condo and moving back with parents (shudder).

I kinda want to start playing a MMORPG again, WoW looks ok, EQ II looks ok also. You know, I actually heard they were doing a special thing for casual players on Warcraft. If you didnt log in for 8 hours, you get bonus exp and stuff. But then I heard the power gamer freaks complained and t hey nerfed it.

TTYL.

zootner
f***tard

Postby zootner » Sun Aug 01, 2004 5:35 pm

Hiya Evil good to see you man!! I'm still playing CoH. Being in a big SG helps I think. I can get in a group of 5 or 6 everytime I log on and take on some arch villians. The game really gets fun when you hit the late 20's.

I plan on playing EQ2. I keep an eye on here to see what everyone is up to. It's funny. I've played with some people longer than you guys now, but it still isn't the same. You bastards made some sort of mental bond with me that I'll never be able to kick.

I'll see you all soon I'm sure.

Skurge

Postby Skurge » Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:43 pm

[quote=\"zootner\"]You bastards made some sort of mental bond with me that I'll never be able to kick.[/quote]

We get in yer head, footstool

Shevil

Poo poo pee pee

Postby Shevil » Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:38 am

Zoot... Curd... Evil...

I love you man!!

I'm back playing EQ, and I too played CoH... and I got bored at about lvl 25-26.

Shevil is 65, and My wife has a 65 beast... 64 chanter... 51 cleric, 50 Wiz... and a 50 something else... Yeah... she has too much time on her hands. And she's played for less than a year. Close to a year now...

Zoot, Evil... you should play! Not because I am... but because you miss us!
~S. :twisted:

Butafa

Postby Butafa » Sat Aug 14, 2004 10:25 pm

Hey Evil nice to hear from ya.

I agree with the little man, there seems to be some sort of euphoria within this guild and maybe all we need is a new eq to get back into it :)

evilspawn

Postby evilspawn » Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:11 pm

Well, I broke down and re-installed eq. Played a newb Bard on Stromm, now have a 11 necro on Stromm.

I really like the bard, but It drives me insane having to play with 2 hands constantly (for playing songs).

Went with necro, easy to solo with and kinda fun.

Necros name is \"Leuf\", i tried for 20 min trying to get a name I wanted, damn sony kept saying invalid.

Kinda cool server, no twinks, and alot of truely new people.

zootner
f***tard

Postby zootner » Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:23 am

There's a rumor of a new rogue on the server named Zootner....of course this can't be proven.

Return to “Dark Omen General”