Battlefield 4

General forum for Dark Omen guild members.
zootner
f***tard

Battlefield 4

Postby zootner » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:33 pm

Shevs you will LOVE this game. Blows away BF3, you are still on my friends list in Origin. Look up TheKillerToad

Shevil

Re: Battlefield 4

Postby Shevil » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:31 pm

I will get it soon.

Plays well on your existing system? didn't NEED to upgrade?

I have a GTX460 - Core i7 - 920 I think.
~S. :twisted:

zootner
f***tard

Postby zootner » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:37 pm

It is actually more stable than BF3 was on my computer. But I have a NVIDIA video card and they have an exclusive deal with DICE and Battlefield so they put out a patch specifically for this game that really cuts down on the needed computer specs. An i7 processor should have no problem with it though if I remember correctly you were an AMD video card guy. No wait you have a GTX too you'll be set.

I did upgrade my computer this past summer, a complete rebuild, but you were light years ahead of me at the time. I was using an AMD duel processor and it couldnt handle bf3. But I did play BF3 on my new computer to get back in the groove for BF4 and the difference between the 2 games was night and day fr me. BF4 is much much smoother. This is my Rig now....

i7 3770k overclocked at 3.6 GHz with a GeForce GTX 660 and 8 gigs of Ram I'm playing with everything maxxed on ultra. I also got my invite to the EQnext Founders Pack which includes alpha and beta access, did you buy that? I didn't yet till I heard from you. I'm on Origin alot now so look me up to chat about our plans for Dark Omen and the next EQ game

Shevil

Postby Shevil » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:22 pm

You didn't answer the question. What are you running on your system at least? Attention span of a knat.

zootner
f***tard

Postby zootner » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:52 pm

Shevil wrote:You didn't answer the question. What are you running on your system at least? Attention span of a knat.

What part of "i7 3770k overclocked at 3.6 GHz with a GeForce GTX 660 and 8 gigs of Ram I'm playing with everything maxxed on ultra" didn't you understand? The i7 3770k is my CPU, the GTX 660 is my video card and 8 gigs of Ram. and it's spelled gnat you window licker.

Shevil

Postby Shevil » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:20 pm

Ok... so I missed that. I'm getting old.

I have to get 6 more gig of RAM, then get a new video card. They don't make my processor anymore, I'll have to find something on EBAY. 3.2, 3.4 is all the flavors it comes in. The Core i7-950/970. It's the socket 1755 or rather...

So... I did buy the game on black friday on EA/origin and I got it for 34$ got the China ding-dong thing...

The game runs pretty good, I see some studdering in the video. The upgrades should remove that and I'll either hunt you down, or kill gooks right beside you. Nips, zipper heads, charlies, Chinks, yellow skinned bastards, Slope heads... I have to get my racially appropriate slanders down...

~M.

zootner
f***tard

Postby zootner » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:38 pm

I'll be on all weekend Dec 7th and 8th

Return to “Dark Omen General”