Neverwinter

General forum for Dark Omen guild members.
zootner
f***tard

Neverwinter

Postby zootner » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:23 am

GW2 is fun but Neverwinter is free. I know Milly and Bril like the 1st version of this game. I've been playing the closed Beta for the past month, it has the legs to carry us for the next year until EQ Next beta goes live and we all go back home to old Norrath where we belong.

I'm currently with a huge online galactic game spanning guild named AoA. They have members from the 1st EQ guild to kill The Sleeper and the Avatar of War, though they were the guys to use 23 enchanters to charm the giants and use the exploit to kill the Avatar and caused a huge patch hahaha. They were telling me the whole story tonight, a great group of guys and gals who'd we fit right in with. These are the guys we want to jump in on the ground floor with when the new EQ goes online.

Here is their website and you'll find me on their TS3 server on weekends mostly.

They know me as KillerToad for FPSs and Zootner for MMORPGs

http://alloutassault.net/content.php

see ya there!!

zootner
f***tard

Re: Neverwinter

Postby zootner » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:26 am

Game goes live today for those of us who paid the $50 or whatever. I'm Zootner to them now. In fact it's pretty cool to be in a clan where Im Zootner for the roleplaying side and KillerToad for the FPS side and they still don't know I'm the same guy. This game is all that guys. Zootner the Dorf Tank and Zootnaxe the Wiz will be big parts of it, if you decide to play I'll see you there. I played Beta so I'm guaranteed my names. Hope to hear from you guys soon I miss ya.

Zooty

Brildain

Re: Neverwinter

Postby Brildain » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:18 am

Downloading open beta now. Don't think I will be playing much for a while. Moving to Kentucky. I will be leaving here on Friday.

bril

Return to “Dark Omen General”