HI!!

General forum for Dark Omen guild members.
EKAna

HI!!

Postby EKAna » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:08 pm

Just wanted to drop in and say hi to all my old friends. Whats everybody up to now anyways?

zootner
f***tard

Re: HI!!

Postby zootner » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:53 pm

Felt the inkling to do the same myself. I play a lot of Bad Company 2 by the name of KillerToad and just restarted a dwarf Warrior on WOW named Zootner of course on the Drak'Thul server for 1 last run through. No idea what LVL he'll be by the time you read this. I did fall for the Star Trek Online and paid for the $250 lifetime membership before I realized it was rubbish. God will I never learn from the Star Wars Online debacle. Speaking of which... Star Wars Old Republic starts in the fall... I still have hope because Bioware knows how to make a damn good game. Dragon Age and KOToR were shit loads of fun to play as a 1 player RPG, I highly recommend them both!! Until then my email is the same. Floydzoot@hotmail.com if you ever want to contact me and start some chars together or something.

I'll never forget you guys, no matter how many years pass.

Your bud,

Zooty

Shevil

Postby Shevil » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:27 pm

Hi you two.

I look around these messages... Dark Omen is a dying breed. I miss you guys. Zoot SAYS he's going to do Old Republic and wants me to hand hold him so he's not afeared. I'll just pat his little butt and send him on in... Then I'll follow and wipe up his mess.

It's the only new MMORPG coming out with any real legs (Franchise-speaking). I'll commit no less than 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week, for 6 months. That's as close to an EQ commitment I can make. We'll see if pansey will ante up.

If the game is off the hook awesome then I'll be around for years. So there. The gauntlet has been thrown down. This is a chance for something new to reignite the 'new frontier' feeling we had with EQ.

If it stinks like 'Star Wars', I'll shove my hand so far up Zoots ass that he'll be able to bite my fingers. I don't believe there is a firm release date at this time - But I think it's 1st quarter 2011.
~S. :twisted:

zootner
f***tard

Postby zootner » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:42 am

Looks around the room.

Wow this place is dusty and beat up.

Picks up a "Shevil is a Man" tee shirt off of the floor.

Did you guys really wear these?

Hi all, I've been treading water in Wow and other games like iracing and Bad Company 2 waiting for Star Wars Old Republic to come out. So far Shevil and Curd have signed with blood. Any other takers? I have faith in Bioware.... Knights of the Old Republic, Dragon Age, and Mass Effect 1 and 2 were all A+ incredible games.

I can't wait to see what they do with this MMORPG so I can kill me some Jedi. Oh make no mistake, I plan to be a renegade bounty hunting Jedi murderer from the get go. I foresee a galaxy populated with tons of happy go lucky pansy Jedi fuzzy bunny pukes just waiting to become a statistic... and Zootner will be the evil son of a bitch just waiting to fulfill their blood drenched destiny. I want Vader to shit his pants when he thinks of the atrocities I committed in the name of good fun.

Someone has to be blamed for taking the Jedi down from thousands of religious lemmings to just 3 people in Episode 1. I want that name to be Zootner. Shevil won't respect me otherwise. Who's with me?

Shevil

Postby Shevil » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:42 pm

I'm with you pumpkin...

I think you would stop breathing if you didn't have a character named Zootner in an RPG... Maybe so with Shevil too, but we're like peas and carrots, just wouldn't work anyother way. You know I'm the shemale for you.

Anyway, treading water until TOR. It better be good and not like the last SW MMORPG... That sucked DICK. If what they say is accurate that 2011 (spring) is true, it will be Dec 2001 that it comes out. If they are later than that, lots of people will give up. It's like a bad duke nukem joke. Yeah it came out... Just like 13 years too late.

But there are ALOT of Curdardhs out there - Fan Boy Supreme - to play the game when it comes out when they are 50. =)

What have they been doing the last 5 years? The first project manager and the top tier developers were jizzing in thier pants at the unbelievable amounts of money they were making and yet were unskilled enough to produce a product that the milked it for 3 years and said, Yeah, we got nothing. But the sound track is good... :D

I got Shevil to 90 in EQ2, so I am ready when it rolls out to put some major time into it just so Zoot shuts the fuck up and doesn't cry about 'dedication'... Zoot, I will be the fucking pimple on your ass for the solid first year of this game (provided it doesn't SUCK BALLS - My first adendum - more to follow).

See you guys soon.
~S. :twisted:

zootner
f***tard

Postby zootner » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:23 pm

I always knew you were with me you evil banshee asexual Tim Gunn wannabee you. I am counting down the hours to when we walk into a room side by side and you say "Where's Andre?" in that beautiful lisp of yours. The noob goodies turn around in a panic ridden confusion. I say " I don't see him hon" and you say nonchalanty "End Them".

Oh what a beautiful couple we will make for the Sith.

Return to “Dark Omen General”