My ovaries hurt.

General forum for Dark Omen guild members.
Shevil

My ovaries hurt.

Postby Shevil » Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:18 pm

This occurred June 3rd...

Motorcycle meets F-250 on the freeway. No... I was not speeding, and no, I was not at fault... and it makes me hot knowing Zootner can see me from the inside.

Zootner is turning Japaneeza, "I want a picture from the inside as well!".

The wing was busted off, separated by about 1/2 inch. The femur busted through the wall of the pelvis. It was the single most painful experience ever in my life. Plus, the added bonus of laying on the freeway for 30 mins for emergency services to arrive. Luckily no injuries beyond the pelvis. Healing in an injury like that was SLOW... But the drugs were good.
But caused bricks in the bowels... and craping out a small Indianan Jones idol with a busted pelvis is awesome.
~S. :twisted:

zootner
f***tard

Re: My ovaries hurt.

Postby zootner » Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:38 am

Holy shit dude that's some major hardware!! You're a Borg now hahaha. I told you long ago to stop riding a bike without a seat you bumsmuggler. :lol: Hope they gave you some good pills at least.

I'm still playing WoW on Shadowsong with Zootnaxe and now Zootner an Orc Death Knight. I made him a Dwarf 1st but I hate the allied kiddies, gotta play Horde. Let me know if any of you get the WoW bug. Merry XMas everybody.

Mildred

Postby Mildred » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:56 pm

Holy crap, that looks so painful. I hope you are feeling better. bril and I were actually playing everquest again but we just left since we are such dinosaurs and so much has changed that we were lost. too much time has gone by. everquest if fun though but i was lost with all the new content. not sure what to play now. wow became boring and EQ2 lost its appeal for us too.

what is everyone else doing? We are hanging in there. Our grand daughter does not live with us now and the kids moved to san antonio so just grandma and grandpa alone together - lol

Millie aka gracie

zootner
f***tard

Postby zootner » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:45 pm

Hiya Milly!! Have you guys tried WOW since the last expansion? I hate being a fanboy, but WOW kicks the living crap outta everything else. Death Knights are incredibly fun.

Shevil

Postby Shevil » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:04 pm

Millie,

We were actually thinking of trying EQ again, just because VG has grown stale. I tried EQ2 - it was shitty for personal character progression, IMHO. But I have not played in a LONG time. We have relatives that play WOW, but we're reluctant.

I was really into MMORPG's... For the longest time. I am burnt. Since Dawntreader's broke up in EQ, I have lost nearly all passion for them. I just don't want to invest the time. I loved the family we had back when. I just don't feel like I could feel the same to experience the newness, the excitement again. No matter what comes out.

I am sure I have stated that before. We might try WOW. Time will tell.

zootner
f***tard

Postby zootner » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:38 am

Stop being stubborn you shithead. Look around you if you don't want to take Zootys word for it. WoW defeats everyone. Ignore the fucking fact that I have stayed excited and loyal to this game for 3 years and no other. The fact that I have 2 goddamn guys over lvl 60 should tell you how good the blasted game is. Look who plays what. 150k EQ, 300K EQ2....7 million WoW. I rest my case. Get your asses over to shadowsong so we can team up once and for all. Jeez. You stubborn bastards.

Every songle one of you asses who com eon here. If we get 10 people we can start Dark Omen all over again. Now look what you did. You make me speak in beerish. I ain't changing it.

Shevil

Postby Shevil » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:16 pm

But but... I like your beerish.

Besides, I just got an all-access account for sony station. EQ - Meh. EQII - Pleasant surprise. Vanguard... Eh. We are getting a free wow account to play in about a month, I'll try to get it sooner... so you can stop speaking beerish. I ain't changin' it!

Shevil

Postby Shevil » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:05 pm

On shadowsong.

I don't see Zoot.

My chars name is Sheevil...

It's a 10 day account. If you can show me some love, I might be able to get into it.

zootner
f***tard

Postby zootner » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:19 pm

Aww crap I just saw this. I'm on call this week and have been working 15 hour days. Last two nights in a row I got paged at 230 am and get back home after 8 pm. I'm fucking beat but if I don't get called in I'll be on tomorrow night Feb 20th

Shevil

Postby Shevil » Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:28 pm

That's alright zoot. I still love ya.

Return to “Dark Omen General”