Dark Omen - Sleeper server

General forum for Dark Omen guild members.
Shevil

Dark Omen - Sleeper server

Postby Shevil » Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:55 pm

Ok,

One petition and 3 hours later, I have DO on Sleeper.

Vox was defeated last night...

Now, I don't expect that we gather an uber guild within DO, but the guild is there if people eityher want to make a stab at making it a real guild, or giving us the ability to congrigate to level until we get to a guild that suits us.

I made Bril an Officer and My wife one too. Sidnee - cleric. Contact in-game or mailto:pestilentage@yahoo.com or AIM: Obsidian Window or here...

Also... I'm going to make a playtime post. for posts that ONLY deal with times to 'Will' be playing (unless RL takes precidence) and times you 'might play'.
~S. :twisted:

Brildain

Postby Brildain » Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:52 pm

If we dont get into a guild that has a decent member base soon it will be just like any other server.

bril

zootner
f***tard

Postby zootner » Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:07 am

I'm not sure if this is what we wer talking about early. I said to Shevs....\"we need a guild or we're dead\". Ok Shevs took that to heart and made DO. My shit gets stirring thinking of remaking DO and part of me says lets do it!!!

Part of me got pissed off when I saw Vox was killed. I thought fuck this shit I'm done. I was pissed. I wanted us tio be in that raid.

You know what. None of us has the legs to make DO grow unless Shevil does it. If you don't Shev then be honest and let it go.

If you guys really fucking want to make DO bigtime then OK....but I want 100 out of all of u. I was on the last 3 nights, None of u were.

So here we are. What do we do?

I said join Arisen and that fubared so you guys pick

Brildain

Postby Brildain » Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:42 am

Arisen Once More guild was formed this morning. Philphans has started inviteing people :-)

bril

zootner
f***tard

Postby zootner » Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:37 am

Ok here we go

Shevil

Postby Shevil » Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:22 pm

Arisen would be you guy's best bet.

I look for people on and no one is there. The only person I have grouped with for any longer than 30 mins, is my wife. (every pun intended) and no one from the old days that says they wanna play.

With the schedules and the play times it doesn't seem feasible to keep up with one another. I'll try to get into AOM wiht you guys and level with other guildees, I'll give it a go.

I'm not mad, or glad, just sad I guess for the 'good 'ol days'. With all the bravado, etc, we can't recreate them, or are having a hard time doing so.

I love you guys, see you in-game.
~S. :twisted:

zootner
f***tard

Postby zootner » Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:50 pm

22 people in the guild so far Shevs. Me Millie and Bril were on all day. See you there.

EKAna

Postby EKAna » Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:04 pm

I feel ya Shevil.

I have a troll shaman i made on sleeper, Toadscumm is the name, he is only lvl 7 though. It seems I had alot more time to play 4 kids ago, go figure.

Would be nice to hang with you all again sometime.

EK
Anayria
and now Toad

Brildain

Postby Brildain » Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:19 pm

what has happened to everyone. I am 35 and mil is 32.

havent seen anyone in a while

bril

zootner
f***tard

Postby zootner » Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:29 am

Still here. You guys seem to be on when I'm not. I haven't grouped with a guildy since I saw Millie in lake rathe like 3 weeks ago.

zootner
f***tard

Postby zootner » Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:24 pm

I wanted us all to hit all of the dungeons together like najena and befallen and runnyeye but we're all just leveling outdoors like every other server. Racing to 50 while wearing cloth isnt my idea of fun. This guild doesn't group together either. The only groups I get are random ones. Not sure how much longer I'll be here.

Brildain

Postby Brildain » Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:52 am

I guess I am soloing like I do on the other servers.

bril

zootner
f***tard

Postby zootner » Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:44 pm

Sorry dude. I feel the same way. We were the same level...in fact I was above you in level until 25 or so, and I still only grouped with you twice. I guess it's my fault for expecting too much out of this. I was looking for us to hang out and do every step of the way together...not meet you at 50 and then we'll do stuff.

It's my fault for talking you guys into joining this guild. They have no teamwork at all it seems. You at least have Millie to play with, I have you Millie and Shevil when I see you. Looks like Shevs gave up a while ago.

I'm pretty bummed now.

Skurge

Postby Skurge » Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:06 pm

I found long ago it's hard to keep yourselves at the same level with different play times, time zones and what not. The only time I was able to maintain it was when Minxx and I played together.

Mildred

EQ2

Postby Mildred » Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:59 am

Bril and I are on Crushbone server EQ2. Zoot come look us up. mine is Mildred and his will be Brildain. have not talk to Brig to let him know yet.

gracie

Return to “Dark Omen General”