classic server

General forum for Dark Omen guild members.
zootner
f***tard

Postby zootner » Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:29 pm

I've been combing the guild sites listed on the official forums looking for one for us to join. Damn alot of them are full already. I was looking at Omen but they seem to be a bunch of kids. Ascension and Noxious looked promising but they have booth closed their app process.

I'm starting to think that Sleeper would be a better bet because all of the guilds set up for Combine seem to be full.

Tomorrow may be a cluster fuck I think I'll dodge the server then and start on Thursday night at 5pm EST.

I left a post on the Arisen forums to see if any of them are playing and on what server. Do you guys know anyone from you guild that are planning to try it Shevs?

I'd like to join a guild based on EST because a PST guild will start way too late for me to join any events. If you guys get any leads on guild give me a yell or lets start some new posts on here.

I guess unless we hear that a bunch of people we know are joining Combine...I vote for Sleeper.

zootner
f***tard

Postby zootner » Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:29 pm

Several old Arisen alums are heading to Sleeper...Philphans, Lilimineiel, Spirite, Breir(Hael) , Vantuk..etc.

I don't think they are planning on starting a guild so keep looking for a good one.

Brildain

Postby Brildain » Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:42 pm

ok, cool. I will start on Sleeper. See you there.

bril

Skurge

Postby Skurge » Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:53 am

I have Skurge on Sleeper. Playing was unbearable though. Gonna wait a couple days for the noobs to thin.

zootner
f***tard

Postby zootner » Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:14 pm

Philphans said that Dawntreaders are creating a guild on Sleeper. I don't know who he heard this from but Shevil didn't know anything about it. It may be just a rumor. Anyway it does look like they are planning on forming The Arisen on there and wanted to know if we were interested. I told them it's too early to tell but we'd help them form it at least.

Skurge

Postby Skurge » Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:25 am

You can contact Iyacc on Sleeper or visit http://www.dawntreaders.com to find more info.

zootner
f***tard

Postby zootner » Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:04 pm

We were thinking of it....but thought better of it after talking to some people who's opinions I respect....oh and Shevil too hehe.

Looks like we're going to get in on the ground floor with Arisen.

Return to “Dark Omen General”