world of warcraft

General forum for Dark Omen guild members.
Mildred

world of warcraft

Postby Mildred » Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:01 pm

Never thought I would say this but World of Warcraft beats EQ2 butt. Bril and I and Shiner started playing it. Also Breir is playing.

EQ became tedious and you have to group to be able to accomplish anything. Although I enjoyed the guild and the people there some portions of the game became a hassle ie crafting in particular.

WOW is fun and is great being a newbie again. Everything is new /p is group talk for example. The classes are so much fun and the crafting is actually easy and enjoyable. We are in the Arisen on Icecrown server.

I always thought the graphics in wow were cartoony but they are spectacular actually. Reminds me a great deal of the old game Kings Quest from Sierra.

Anyway, this is what we are playing. I suggest trying it out but if you all don't please keep in touch via this board or e-mail. PS. Zoot e-mail me:)
mailto:graciemarykay@hotmail.com

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:14 pm

Oh sure, make me jump on EQ2 and then you all move to WoW!

I'll probably try it out later on when I have $50 to throw at a new game. Originally I was going to try that over EQ2 but you all talked about how great it was so I changed my mind, bah. Yeah I have gotten to lvl 15 with Ana and it is getting harder to get anywhere without a group. I do still enjoy playing though. Does WoW give you the first month free too? Let me know, and let me know what all your names and which side you are on. That way I can look you all up when I buy the game.

zootner
f***tard

Postby zootner » Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:48 am

I was wondering where you guys went. I'm still having fun playing EQ2 and I don't see myself switching to Wow anytime soon. Jac was actually telling me tonight that she was considering making me an officer and I told her thanks for the thought but been there done that :) They gave it to Gemstones hehe. Hate to lose touch with you guys. It was really fun playing with you again. At least me and Bril got to do the betrayal together before you all split. I'll see you all again down the line I'm sure. Take care.

Shevil

Postby Shevil » Mon Jan 10, 2005 1:20 pm

I postponed EQ2 until I reach PoTime, but I'll be back. Sorry Zoot. shouldn't be more than 2 months max.
~S. :twisted:

zootner
f***tard

Postby zootner » Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:07 am

Well Extrakrispy joined Sanctuary with his rogue Elguido and he remade EK as a Troll caster hehehe. We'll be waiting for ya Shevs. By the way I've been playing Zootnaxe as my main now. There are not many mages at all for some reason, in fact I'm the only one in the guild, let alone the only Inkie I think. You should do the betrayal with Shevil when you get back. It took me 12 days total from Zootnaxes creation to level 17 with the betrayal done. I'm now lvl 21.

Butafa

Postby Butafa » Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:58 pm

I like em all, so if there's any cash left after the computer build I'll be seein ya all soon :)

Shevil

Postby Shevil » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:51 am

There can be only one! Shevil... =) Sounds good Zoot. I was trying to get away from the mixed gender thing... but I have to say that I'm very attached to Shevil in EQ1. Seems only natural to bring her over. The necro is GIMP in EQ2, but that may change. So we'll see.
~S. :twisted:

Return to “Dark Omen General”