IT'S OFFICIAL - DARK OMEN GUILD ON EQ2

General forum for Dark Omen guild members.
Mildred

IT'S OFFICIAL - DARK OMEN GUILD ON EQ2

Postby Mildred » Wed Nov 24, 2004 8:12 am

We created the guild last night with 6 members. We are on Innothule server Qeynos faction - good folks:)

EQ2 has a feature that we can even create our own page on their server but if Curd is ok with this I think we should keep this page - Gives Lee a hug:)

We have a new member Mywrowl - a very big and bad kitty. He is a friend of Zootner - which may be a good thing or a bad thing. Just kidding, Zoot:)

If you plan to play EQ2 - go to the innothule server qeynos side and give a tell to Mille, zootner, Amilax, Krisco, Mywrowl, rollingstone. Any of us can invite.

See ya there.

Shevil

Postby Shevil » Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:51 am

Come one come all! Curd, make your way to Qeynos!

We went hunting last night with Mildred, Brildan, Zootie, Shiner, and myself.

I can't say I like the way the characters look. Somehow cartoony, but that sounds funny coming from someone who played EQ1. Zoot looks pretty cool, very dwarf-like. His shield is the same size as him.

The fighting is very cool. The landscape is emence! Very realistic. I do miss the armor being 'moduled' i.e. Existing off the player but still attached, but that is a small thing. Cloth flows on the body while rinning!

~Rollingstone (Shevil).
~S. :twisted:

Butafa

Postby Butafa » Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:14 am

Hey guys, as soon as I get a computer to run it, I'll be there. Hopefully my name is still available but, whether it is or not one thing is certain, gender will be accurate this time :shock:

Mildred

Postby Mildred » Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:26 am

But I thought you were a girly man:) Just kidding - hope you play soon.

zootner
f***tard

Postby zootner » Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:54 pm

Just to let you know, I ran into Leighanne last night. His name is Dillon because his girlfriend won't let him play a shemale anymore hahahaha. Look him up next time your on. Happy Turkey Day!! I'm off to work. Grrr.

Return to “Dark Omen General”