Everquest

General forum for Dark Omen guild members.
Anonymous

Everquest

Postby Anonymous » Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:27 pm

Hello everyone. I would like to thank Mack for getting me into Dark Omen. (in my opinion one of the Very Best Guilds in the WORLD). Just wanted everyone to know of my existence. Toohotforu: WOOT shout out brother. Trybul: Hey Fag (ask Sirshooter about this). Many others that i can not remember right now. I would like to thank you all for the help that you have given a TOTAL NEwbie. (started Late Aug, 2004) Still have no clue all about Everquest. I am thinking of Quiting Eq and starting playing World of Warcraft. I have heard many many good things about it. Plus there are some coworkers up here that plan on joining the WoW band wagon.

Thanks Yall

Sinaelilea_Terris Shadow Knight

Skurge

Postby Skurge » Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:32 pm

Unfortunately, this isn't the web site for the new incarnation of Dark Omen on Terris.

zootner
f***tard

Postby zootner » Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:31 am

and to think I was getting all hot and bothered reading that post thinking that DO was finally made in EQ2.

Listen...what are we gonna do. I am poor as shit but I see no point in having a house right now...I'll ditch it to make sure I have enough money to help us run as a guild. I'll do whatever it takes but if I see us going to different guilds like what happened last game....(cough cough yeah I'm guilty too)......I'm gonna get pissed and goto mistmoore and get back with the people who I spent more time with but who never could come close to touching the family that is Dark Omen. You know exactly what I mean Breir. Their guild is set up already. I'm not threatening you guys, I'm just letting you know that I'm here because of you. I've been invited there already. I want to be a part of Dark Omen again. No matter how hard I tried, EQ died for me when we broke up. Hell they already have a 2nd guild set up on our server named Sanctuary that I can join as we speak. I don't want to. I want to be in Dark Omen again. Please. Lets not fuck up again.

Shevil

Postby Shevil » Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:55 am

Zoot,

We need 10 gold and 6 people and we need to show up to a guild NPC. So the game manual says.

Millie says we need 60 silver and to do a quest.

I made like 5-6 silver so far. And SPENT IT...

I'm all for DO on Innothule. I expect it. We need to 100% find out what we need to start the guild and then work tword that goal.
~S. :twisted:

zootner
f***tard

Postby zootner » Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:11 am

Hey that was my first late night drunken post of the new game. Now we're official hehe. I was pretty proud, it was actually half literate :)

I'm poor as shit too. I don't even have enough dough to start crafting anything. I'm talking 2s total haha. I'm having fun in this game. We'll do good once we start making some money somehow.

Mildred

Postby Mildred » Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:06 pm

It is 60 silver and 6 members. Asked the leader of Brigandyr's guild. 10 silver each is not too much.

Shevil

Postby Shevil » Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:13 pm

I'll get to work on 10 silver.

Where are you guys? Bril finally got a hold of me after hoping on to another character. Zoot, you damned footstool... PLAY.

~S.

If I don't have it tonight, I'll have it by tomorrow. 10 Silver.

zootner
f***tard

Postby zootner » Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:25 pm

I play when all of you guys are asleep lately. I'm almost lvl 12 now and I have worked my artisen lvl up to 6. I should be on most of the day Sunday.

Shevil

Postby Shevil » Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:25 pm

Yeah... if there isn't a football game on.

I have my silver. I want to get DO going, I don't have to, nor want to be guild leader. I just want to convienece and benefits from it.

Myrowl is a very helpful and cool guy. I'd like him to join. Sprocket is an EX DO, I forget his name, Arcum or some such. Sprocket is his EQ2 name.

Let's get a day and time to make this work. If not we can head to different guilds, but that would suck since we have the core of DO playing on the same server.
~S. :twisted:

Brildain

Postby Brildain » Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:49 am

we will be on tomorrow evening. we need to have enough people to create the guild. we should be able to come up with the coin we need to form. we just need enough people on at the same time.

bril

zootner
f***tard

Postby zootner » Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:54 am

I joined Sanctuary tonight just to make it easier to talk to those guys as a group so don't go getting your panties in an uproar. I told them I'm leaving if and when we reform DO. They also said you are all welcome to join them if you'd rather go that route. I'll do whatever you guys decide. They have the guild up to lvl 2 whatever that means and they said to upkeep the guild you have to do quests for the city as a group. Does anyone know about this stuff? I haven't really read up on it. I'm lvl 13 and lvl 8 artisen now.

Mildred

Postby Mildred » Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:43 am

I say let's form Dark Omen. We have enough including Minxx who just started a character:)

I think I will try and do the druid Millie since it is crucial to have backup heals and such. Minxx also is doing a cleric (sorry can't remember the name). So far we have 2 fighters, 2 scouts, 2 clerics and 1 druid. All we need is a mage - i do have one named Graysee.

Anyway we need to find the time for us all to be on and the 60 silver etc to do this thing.

what are your thoughts folks?

zootner
f***tard

Postby zootner » Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:38 pm

Let's do it today if possible then. I'm off all day. After that I'm working the midnight shift all the way thru till Monday. I blew through alot of cash yesterday working on my artisen skills. I'll log on now and start making some for tonight.

Return to “Dark Omen General”