EQ2 Server

General forum for Dark Omen guild members.
Skurge

EQ2 Server

Postby Skurge » Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:05 am

Where you all gonna play?

Someone mentioned Unrest to me today.

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:12 am

Hey all, has been a while since I have played EQ and been in DO, but I have EQ2 and plan on playing quite a bit. I made my first character on Unrest, but will be willing to make character anywhere. Just wanted to post where I was playing and I would love nothing more that to play with some old guildies. I will also let Ravenwood know which server most people will be playing on.

Calibron

zootner
f***tard

Postby zootner » Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:17 pm

I haven't gotten the game yet but most of the people I know from TT are all planning to go to Mistmoore.

Brildain

Postby Brildain » Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:24 pm

We are on the Innothule server. That is Mildred, Brildain, Shiner and Hael.

bril

zootner
f***tard

Postby zootner » Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:48 am

[quote=\"Brildain\"]We are on the Innothule server. That is Mildred, Brildain, Shiner and Hael.

bril[/quote]

I've met them all in game.....where are you Shevil?

Mildred

Hiya guys

Postby Mildred » Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:51 am

Having fun so far. It was great meeting up with Breir, zootner and shiner. Quests are very well done and the cities are amazing. Don't know what the hype is about WoW but I was not impressed. EQ2 is very very good. Try it you will like it!

Millie aka Graysee

Shevil

Postby Shevil » Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:06 am

I'm here, but I'm not there.

I'll try EQ2, but I'm still trying to get to Plane of Time. I will try it at some point. I'll meet up with yous guys on Innothule.

~S.

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:31 pm

I'm there.

So far the game is a lot of fun.

Hael/Breir

zootner
f***tard

Postby zootner » Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:07 am

The Arisen has moved to Innothule as well and are planning on creating the guild there. What are our plans? Are we going to recreate DO or are we going to join another guild. I would like to keep us all together this time...for good.

Skurge

Postby Skurge » Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:26 am

I have a mage on Innothule with a familiar name.

Shevil

Postby Shevil » Fri Nov 12, 2004 9:55 am

For the people playing, can you list the pro's and con's of the game?

The changes from EQ to EQ2, the graphics, gameplay etc...

Curdardh, Skurgey... Why don't you head up creating a DO on the server, it will be cwimmas time before I can even look at the game. Maybe sooner. We'll see.
~S. :twisted:

zootner
f***tard

Postby zootner » Fri Nov 12, 2004 11:02 am

I truthfully haven't seen any cons yet Shev. The graphics are fucking insane, the character creation tool is like other modern ones SWG/COH where you have thoundsands of combos to create a unique character. The quests and the NPC's are so far beyond what you have in EQ1...the NPC's talk for christs sake. The dwarves all have Scottish broughes which I love. I was laughing my ass off as the goblins flipped me the bird and taunted me in their goblin speak. The battle and spell graphics are jaw dropping, you stab with a dagger and slash with a sword and bash them with wild wide swings with blunt weapons, and you sheath your weapon and sling your shield over your back when the battle is over. The first time Shiner cast SoW on me I nearly shit myself. I thought I was getting attacked by a wolf lol. Then when Millie casts root on a mob, you actually see chains grab the thing and hold it in place. There is no more KSing. As soon as your group aggros a mob the battle is locked and no one outside of the group can damage the MOB unless you use /yell for help.

You know the second that you log in on the noobie ship that you aren't in Kansas anymore. The \"holy shit this is fucking awesome\" factor is something I haven't felt in EQ in about 4 years...if ever. I understand that you want to play the EQ endgame, but I really think that when you change over you're going to smack yourself in the head and say WTF was I thinking? Yes it's that friggin good.

Mildred

Postby Mildred » Fri Nov 12, 2004 11:49 am

What was great was the other day gene and i were playing and we see an ooc \"Zootner looking for more for group\". Low and behold it was our own lovable Zoot:) Then we found Breir and we all grouped up (Bril, Mil, Shiner, zoot and breir) It was awesome!!. Also Brigadyr plays too so we have a nice mix so far.

I like the game also. Graphics are great and some of the voices and the scripts are just too funny. They put so much work into this game and the opening day was so smooth. Granted I did have to get more memory but memory is fairly cheap right now.

My characters names are Millie (Mildred was reserved:) and Graysee. Grandaughter picked out what Graysee should look like (although I am not a gnome in real life - lol)

Hope we get more and it would be nice to all stay together:)

Anonymous

Doh!

Postby Anonymous » Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:27 pm

Sure, you all pick Innothule after I started Ravenwood on Unrest )(*#(*@)(

Now I can't get the name \"Ravenwood\" on Innothuole :(

I need all of you to beat up this so called Ravenwood on Innothule :)

(Sigh!) I had to settle for \"Ravenwoood\"... Does that make me too woody? :)

Hopefully I can join you guys a little more in a couple of weeks, I've actually been trying to update my Microsoft Certifications (you know, those things that help you get a job in the IT field) and I've passed three MCSE exams in the last three weeks... One more to go and I can take a break and \"SMITE\" some of my enemies again :)

Shevil

Postby Shevil » Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:08 pm

Hey, someone create shevil on that server. I want it safe! I'll be over in a bit, I'm going to buy it tonight. I hate you zoot...

Return to “Dark Omen General”