EQ2

General forum for Dark Omen guild members.
Brildain

EQ2

Postby Brildain » Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:41 pm

EQ2 will be out on Nov 8, we will be there.

dont know what server yet

bril

Skurge

Postby Skurge » Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:51 pm

I'm still debating whether or not I'm gonna try it out.

zootner
f***tard

Postby zootner » Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:50 am

I'm still having fun in CoH. I'm level 29 now and I'm looking forward to the new Villians expansion.

I was thinking about picking up EQ2 when it comes out. i don't think I'll be able to resist actually. How was the beta?

Shevil

Postby Shevil » Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:47 am

/pray Dear Jeebus, I am so lonely in EQ without Zoot. Please make Zoot's dick floppy and cold until he comes and plays a night of EQ with me. Please restore his penis when and only if he gives in to my totalitarian demands. Thank you Jeebus.

P.S. Give him a case of the clap if he waits more than a week and shrink it to a stumpy skinny inch worm if he cusses at the thought of playing EQ.

~S.
~S. :twisted:

Brildain

Postby Brildain » Mon Nov 01, 2004 5:23 pm

Havent gone to far in it so far. My highest character is only level 14. There are alot of quests to do in the town. There are newbie zones connected to town to fight in.

Mildred and Shiner are playing too.

bril

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:57 pm

Hey guys, been way too long since I've popped in. Don't know if I will make an appearance in EQ2, well, first I would have to beef up my computer. Still running a 1GH here and GForce2. I am going to play on World of Warcraft though. My brother's own my EQ acct now, I never have time to play anymore. Plus the higher levels drag on. You don't get anywhere without hours of play. If I do manage to scrounge up the money to upgrade my PC, you can bet I'll be something that makes stuff blow up! Talk to you all later, hope to see you in game soon.

Shevil

Postby Shevil » Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:06 am

Yes, you will want to go to a 3gig processor, 1 gig ram (minimum), and a high end video card. Nvidia, or ATI will suffice. The card you'd want would cost between $200 - $500.
~S. :twisted:

Brildain

Postby Brildain » Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:24 pm

what game do you plan on playing with a computer with those specs.

bril

zootner
f***tard

Postby zootner » Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:09 pm

Hehehe Shevil you silly inkie ho. You gave me the clap years ago. EQ has been wiped off my HD completely for the final time, but I am catching the bug to go buy EQ2. I have heard that WoW is fucking awesome and that Guildwars is great too, but jesus, there are only so many hours in the day to play games.

I know most of the guys from the Arisen went to the Mistmoore server in EQ2. What server did you guys make accounts in. I'm sitting here in my shorts fighting the urge to go out to EBgames and buy the fucking thing. If I do I guess that means my CoH career will be done. Oh well. I promised myself after the SWG debacle that I won't pay for 2 games a month anymore. Let me know what your plans are, beside playing with small furry animals...I know what Shevil's plans are for them.

Return to “Dark Omen General”